Lawyer: Your wife has fought with you and has committed suicide in front of you, why the hell didn’t you stop her?
Accused: The government asked to maintain social distance, sir!! If I break that, I was worried that a case will be filed against me.
Teacher: What is the opposite of Valentine?
Student: Quarantine teacher.
Student: Valentine means two people will sit closely and talk. whereas, in quarantine, people will maintain social distance and talk to each other.
Father: Hey son! looks like you are feeling bored because your school closed due to lockdown?
Son: No dad, for the safety of people, I don’t mind if the lockdown extends furthermore.
Husband: Reading newspaper – All people should be safe and sound including my wife.
Wife: Even though, today also you have to wash all the clothes.
Joke 5 :
Group member to admin: Do not post videos in social media of police hitting men during the lockdown.
Group member: By seeing those videos, wives are wantedly sending their husbands to the market.
Joke 6 :
Friend: What man, your wife is not coming out to even buy vegetables?
Husband: What should I say?? Without wearing a matching mask to her clothes she won’t come out it seems
Corona Poem ( Telugu) :
Entha vaarulaina edurupadani gaani
Dooram undu dariki cheraboku
Vaari daggu thummu varunasthraamu nammu
Viswa daabi raama vinura vema!!
Scene Reverse :
Scene 1: Once upon a time, when people used to stay home without doing anything were scolded saying ” What is the use of to this nation” But now the scene has reversed, If you stay at home then you will be saving the nation.
Scene 2: Who ( Teachers) once said do not use mobiles in the classroom are not teaching lessons over mobile phones.
Knowledge gained during corona Lockdown :
- While sweeping the house, one should go forward. While mopping one should go backward.
- There are 22 holes in the Marie biscuit.
- There are about 8790 grains in the one kg wheat powder.
- It takes about 1 minute and 60 seconds for a fan to completely stop when it has been put off at the speed of 5.
Corona Proverbs (Telugu):
- Kodala kodala nee bhogham yenaale ante quarantine ki vellina atha tirigi vache daaka anadhi anta.
- Nalla Mask vesukunadhi ala pellame anadata
- Vidakulu kosam velthuna dampathulu lock down lo chikukunatlu
- Red zone lo una vaadu green card undi em chesukuntaadu andi?
- Visa stamping ki pothe corona stamp vesi pampinatlu